Coaches, Parents, and Players,
Congratulations on being selected to play for WCWAA in the Academy, Classic or Premier program for the 2019/20 season. We are extremely happy to have you on board with us and are looking forward to a wonderful year.
The next step is to get your player registered. Registration will consist of two parts: online and on site.
Step 1: Online Registration
Online Registration needs to be done as soon as possible.
Step 2: On-Site Registration
On-Site Registration will be held at the Weddington United Methodist Family Life Center (Providence Road and Hwy 84).
Wednesday, May 29 from 6-8:30PM - Academy (Boys and Girls)
Thursday, May 30 from 6-8:30 PM - U11-U14 (Boys and Girls)
Saturday, June 1 from 9-11 AM - U15-U19 Boys as well as All Age Group Makeup
Parents with multiple children can choose one session for all registrations.
Our goal is to make registration as quick as possible; therefore we need your assistance.
You need to bring:
- A completed copy of the 2019-2020 medical release form (we only need one) See below for link.
- A completed copy of the US Club medical release form (some teams will be attending US Club tournaments). See below for link.
- A COPY of the player’s birth certificate (this is important because all WCWAA player paperwork from previous seasons is destroyed for privacy reasons).
- Printed payment confirmation of the WCWAA commitment fee.
- A completed copy of the player financial commitment form.
We are so excited to have you as a part of WCWAA! Thanks for your support of our program. Welcome to the 2018/2019 season.
NCYSA Medical Liability Form for 2019/2020
US Club Medial Liability Form for 2019/2020
Financial Commitment Form for 2019/2020