2017/2018 WCWAA Soccer
for Academy, Challenge, Classic and Premier Players
Congratulations on being selected to play for WCWAA in the Academy, Select, Classic or Premier program for the 2017/18 season. We are extremely happy to have you on board with us and are looking forward to a wonderful year.
Our goal is to make registration as quick as possible; therefore we need your assistance.
- You need to bring: A completed copy of the medical release form (we only need one) See below for link.
- A completed copy of the US Club medical release form (some teams will be attending US Club tournaments). See below for link.
- A COPY of the player’s birth certificate (this is important because all WCWAA player paperwork from last season is destroyed for privacy reasons).
- Printed payment confirmation of the WCWAA commitment fee and prepaid team fee
- A printed and signed copy of the WCWAA Player Financial Commitment form.
The next step is to get your player registered and print the payment confirmation page.
Registration will consist of two parts: online (below) and on-site (documents on separate tab).
Step 1: Online Registration
Online Registration needs to be done as soon as possible. All players should be registered online before we begin on site registration. See the bottom of this email for the steps.
To register on-site for the WCWAA Academy, Select or Classic Team your player has been offered, please follow these steps:
Go to the WCWAA website: www.wcwaasoccer.org and select the <Register On-line> tab on the left hand side of the main page.
Click the registration program for age group your player was offered a spot on
Read the page and then click continue
- New Users to WCWAA - Enter your EMAIL ONLY. The website will then email you a temporary password to use for sign in. You will be prompted to change your password to anything you like.
- Existing Users- Enter your email and password.
- Forgot your Password?- Enter your EMAIL ONLY and your password will be emailed to that address.
Click the Register button to register your player
Validate all the information on your family and player – remember to scroll down and then click Submit
Complete the Supplemental Information – click the submit information button
Now comes the payment plan part:
For registration there is a $300 Commitment fee plus a $100 prepaid team fee for August tournaments (except for Academy).
Click the Pay Now Button
Verify the Billing address and CLICK the address confirmation check box
The charge is $400 ($300 for Academy) plus any outstanding balance, if applicable
Complete the Payment Type, Credit Card Number, and Expiration Date – click Submit Payment
Print the page.
Please note that an email will be sent to the email address as noted at the bottom of receipt.
You are done with on-line registration.
Step 2: on-site registration
In the next two week, we will have our onsite registration. Below is the date for the age group. The onsite registration will be held at Weddington United Methodist Church (Family Life Center) on Providence Road in Weddington.
Thursday, June 1st - Academy Boys and Girls - 6PM-8:30PM
Saturday, June 3rd – 11U-14U Boys and Girls - 9AM-12PM
Tuesday, June 6th – 15U-19U Boys and Girls – 6PM to 8:30PM
3) You will need three completed forms at the in-person registration. Below is a link to the page that has those documents.
Congratulations. We look forward to see you on the pitch.
WCWAA Soccer Board of Directors